Can anyone explain why I receive the following error messages regarding Versamial each time I HotSynch? I do not use Versamail and have selected "Do Nothing" in the HotSynch Manager under custom settings.

Now when I try to open Versamail from the Treo it causes it to crash and reboot.

Anyone know how I can resolve this issue?

Error loading preferences for account 'VersaMail': An error occured while attempting to retrieve data from the device.
Error loading preferences for account '': An error occured while attempting to retrieve data from the device.
Error loading preferences for account '': An error occured while attempting to retrieve data from the device.
OK VersaMail with 8 message(s)