1.    #1  
    Hi

I had an AT&T Treo 650 and started having issues with it. I called and asked for a replacement. They sent a "Cingular" branded 650 I put the sim card in it and it works ok. I am constantly running out of memory even after putting the little items I have on a SD card. I have a coworker who has the same type cingular 650 with the same apps installed and he has 6 megs free. Whats the deal? Is the a misreporting of the memory on my treo? Is there a defrag utlity to reclaim the space? My bill still is from AT&T wireless do you think they sent me an unlocked phone? How can I be sure ? thanks
    Go into the main phone app, click on Options, Phone Info and post here the firmware and software version numbers. This will help in answering your question.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  3.    #3  
    Hardware: A
    Software: Treo650-1.04-CNB
    Firmware: 01.05
    Quote Originally Posted by nars
    Hardware: A
    Software: Treo650-1.04-CNB
    Firmware: 01.05
    That is the firmware for Cingular Blue (ATTWS). But you should upgrade it to the latest firmware version. do a search.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
  5.    #5  
    Ok I went here http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...reo650updater/ but dont see anyupdates for it. Should I look somewhere else? Thanks for the help.
  6.    #6  
    Where can I find the firmware and directions on how to install it? thanks