Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    It sux, but oh well. I lost it somewhere between a car and a movie theater I suppose. Oh well. I don't know how it happend, but it did. Think it was when I was pulling the phone out of my pocket I probably accidentally pressed it and it fell out. Now, I got a valid excuse to get a 1gigger, but if I lose that I will be
  2. #2  
    NotifyMe has saved me many times:

    http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-150.html
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3. #3  
    Also, try PalmPuke (www.chronologic.se/palm). It's free and you can assign a unique sound so it's unmistakable. I use the blech sound.
  4. #4  
    You might also consider buying the new sandisk SD card with built in USB. it seems to be a bit thicker than a normal card, and fits very tightly in the slot. I think it would be very unlikely to pop out by accident.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    Also, try PalmPuke (www.chronologic.se/palm). It's free and you can assign a unique sound so it's unmistakable. I use the blech sound.
    The link does not work. Thanks
  6. #6  
    I just replaced my 1gb card with another one from E-bay.

    I'm not taking any chances this time, I've placed a strip of clear scotch tape across this one. I'm not depending on hearing an alert and losing another expensive card.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbroad572
    It sux, but oh well. I lost it somewhere between a car and a movie theater I suppose. Oh well. I don't know how it happend, but it did. Think it was when I was pulling the phone out of my pocket I probably accidentally pressed it and it fell out. Now, I got a valid excuse to get a 1gigger, but if I lose that I will be
    I reduced the frequency of accidental ejects by rounding the corners of my 1GB Extreme III. My new Bellagio open face case has a strap that covers the card so I don't have to worry anymore.
  8. #8  
    That Palmpuke link did not work, but was easy to repair: PalmPuke
  9. #9  
    I always just put a strip of cheap screen protector over my card. You cant tell its on there. It dosent stop the IR from working. Its easy to remove and goes back on repeatedly. And it gives yousomething to do with all those cheap screen protectors.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I always just put a strip of cheap screen protector over my card. You cant tell its on there. It dosent stop the IR from working. Its easy to remove and goes back on repeatedly. And it gives yousomething to do with all those cheap screen protectors.
    I like that idea. Even with PalmPuke, I'm afraid that the card might pop out and I won't hear the sound, even though it's pretty loud.

Posting Permissions