Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Odd...very odd. Maybe it's just me, but sitting down to pee seems like such a waste. I mean, at least if stuff is being expelled from ones bung, you have time to read the Sports page. But to sit and pee...you'd barely have time to unfold the paper.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    You read the paper??? Is this info consistant with Insertions posts in the brown trout thread,,,,

Then what do you do with the Treo,,,,,Leave it clipped on the belt
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Odd...very odd. Maybe it's just me, but sitting down to pee seems like such a waste. I mean, at least if stuff is being expelled from ones bung, you have time to read the Sports page. But to sit and pee...you'd barely have time to unfold the paper.
    Efficiency my man, do a 2fer.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    You read the paper??? Is this info consistant with Insertions posts in the brown trout thread,,,,

Refer to post #4 of the aforementioned thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...86&postcount=4

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    And who said wisdom was not just accumulated pain. . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Efficiency my man, do a 2fer.
    A Two-fer???
    I pee throughout the day. I only make poopies once a day. I'd be miserable if I had to hold my pee in until my next log ride.

7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter

LOL - I do. I figure if it's a good enough case to use while sitting and driving, it should hold on my drawers just fine when ... well, tinkling.

You actually take the time to remove the Treo from your person? I'd fear my failure to pick it back up.

And yes, I also have been known to talk on the cell whilst in the power room, but only with my sister and my best friend.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12