1.    #1  
    Ok. I use my 600 as an alarm clock to wake me up in the mornings and I have an appointment set up for it but it's been one week and I never wake up.

Does anyone know if I can raise the volume or download a simple alarm clock so that I can wake up

Thanks
    If you ain't awake, how are you here?

Is this a dream?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Rofl
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Well all that helps me is a loud old style phone or a bucket of cold water. I used to use Mr. Wakeup to ring into one of those 2 lb standard phones with the ringer up high!

http://www.iping.com/

With that, have you thought about getting an atrocious ring tone and running the treo through your sterio inputs with the volume up full blast? "All that she wants" by Ace of Base should do the trick.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I use Bob's alarm.

wakes me up fine... at least when I don't drink too much.

can have multiple alarms and has a nice snooze function (a tap anywhere on the screen)
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    I 2nd, 3rd and 4th, maybe 5th Bob's Alarm, now known as MobileClock. Ben
  7.    #7  
    actaully i did some research and i downloaded Treo clock which was fine and all but then i downloaded butler and it works fine. the only thing im not sure is if the trial version is going to run out or it has less functions then the full version.

but, thanks for all your help, unhelp, and your jokes.