1.    #1  
    I've come as far as putting ROMs in the suggested folder on my SD card, but the app at best just kicks me back to the launch page, and more often, reboots my Treo. Anyone have any tricks to getting this bad boy working? My only guess is that I'm using incompatible ROMs. And what's with the monster Loader databases?! Do they actually contain ROMs? Each one is 2-3MB, and there are 10!

The pocketdimensions site is extremely limited on info. Anyone here more savvy?

http://www.pocketdimension.com/PalmMAME.html
    The application must remain on the device itself including the packs which don't actualy contain ROM's as such just info which enables the ROM's to work on your device.

The actual ROM's you have to source yourself and place in the relevant folder on the SDCARD.

I managed to get it working on my Treo 600 but the ROM's are not designed for 160x160 screens so some games appear off screen so I can't play them.

Wish you luck.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

3.    #3  
    Thanks for the response.

Pretty sure I followed the letter of the law on this: .zips of the ROMs are all in SD/PALM/Programs/PalmMAME/ (written upper/lower exactly like that). The only other thought is that my ROMs aren't MAME.36 compliant (not that I actually know what that means. But it's on the PocketDimensions site).

Anyone else getting any love on the 650?
    To be specific its /PALM/Programs/PalmMAME/roms and then place zipped roms in the roms folder.

Is this what your doing?
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

I have been using it for 3 days now on my 650. I was really impressed with it. I finally have Tempest, Dig Dug and many others. The only thing is PalmMame really needs to be able to map one more button on the Treo. But it is still great. I am so surprised not more people are not into it. I think I like it better then LJP. It doesn't crash or reset.
    ----
    Graphics and Animation
    http://www.anim8tions.com
    I have it installed but when searching for roms it resets....after about 4 or 5 screen flickers....