1.    #1  
    Updated to the latest Sprint ver and now I am getting prompted by butler for registration.
    I purchased tha app through Sprint and was never shown any reg number.
    Anyone know how to fix this without just buying the app again?
    Contact Sprint for a registration # and write it down?
    1 | 2
    Go to the Vision home page, then My account, then My Content manager. You can redownload the registered version there. There is no expiration on most Palm apps (including Butler).

If it's not there I'd try contacting Customer care .
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    Go to the Vision home page, then My account, then My Content manager. You can redownload the registered version there. There is no expiration on most Palm apps (including Butler).

If it's not there I'd try contacting Customer care .
    Excellent, this was what I was looking for.
    I re-downloaded it and the registration prompt went away.
    Thanks for the informative and helpful answer.
    Glad to help!!
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    If you read the documentation on the update, it does say that some of your apps may lose their registration. Always keep that stuff handy. I store it in a folder on my mail server so I can get at it from anywhere.

Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    Go to the Vision home page, then My account, then My Content manager. You can redownload the registered version there.
    This is an excellent tip. I've been a Sprint user for like 4 years and never had a clue that I could login on their site and do all that stuff. That could have saved so much time over waiting to speak to a representative about changing something on my account, reviewing my bill, etc.

Thanks Dragonman!!
    another thing is to keep an archived copy of your saved prefs db. Most likely your SD backup app (if you have one) will do this for you. Thus if you ever lose your registrations, in most cases simply restoring this file will restore your settings...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions