1.    #1  
    I'm at my Mom's and she has a 600, but we can't figure out how to just end 1 call when someone beeps in...there is only a 'hang up all' option. I checked the manual, still no dice.

ahhh, driving me nuts, what am I overlooking?

Thanks
    1 | 2
    Unfortunately this is alimitation of the 600 and 650. P1 blames the cdma network. There are a few threads about it here. I think maybe someone came up with a work around but I can't remember what it was.

(hope your pups are doing well )
    Haven't done this in a while but here it goes.. While on the call that you want to let go use the 5 way to get off of hang up all then press the red phone button.. It will seem like you hung up on both but a couple seconds later your phone will ring with the call you wanted to keep and when you answer they won't even know what happened.. Sorry if I'm not clear but its late and I gave it a shot so hope it helped..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by donric609
    Haven't done this in a while but here it goes.. While on the call that you want to let go use the 5 way to get off of hang up all then press the red phone button.. It will seem like you hung up on both but a couple seconds later your phone will ring with the call you wanted to keep and when you answer they won't even know what happened.. Sorry if I'm not clear but its late and I gave it a shot so hope it helped..
    So, it's like hanging up a call-wait call on your home phone when you have another party on the original line. Makes sense.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Yup...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.