1.    #1  
    Just wondering if anybody has used a skin case in conjunction with a case such as this one or similar..... Click Here
    If so.....does it fit nicely? Any problems taking it in out of the pouch?
    It makes it difficult because the leather cases made FOR the Treo are set to sit a little snug.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  3.    #3  
    Any suggestions as to any case/pouch I could use with a skin case??
    Just a warning...............

I use a skin case in conjunction with a balistic nylon case and the soft interior is a bit "grabby" with the skin. You have to give a good tug to get it out, and we all know what that could lead to if not careful. I would look for a case that has a slippery interior, so this won't be an issue.
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    I use a krussel horizontec s wide with a skin case. Little tight for the 1st 2 weeks then the leather stretches nice. Do a forum search and you will find a few threads about this subject.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the advice.
    try the seidio premium pouch case for treo 600/650-skin fit version.
  8.    #8  
    How's the belt clip on the seidio pouch----does it have a ratchet system for rotating the phone. I prefer the ratchet system as opposed to some of the other cases out there that have belt clips that simply allow your phone to rotate freely without stops.