1.    #1  
    I am interested in using my 650 for navigation in my car as well as on the golf course. I have searched the threads for this but there is so much banter I can not find many positive posts. I keep seeing Tom Tom, but it looks as if they are not shipping their new bluetooth until August.

Anyone have a good recommendation. I prefer to use Intelligolf as my software as I am already familiar with them.
    Larry
    I've had TomTom since mid-December. I'm very happy with it. You can't make/take calls with it running though.

But the app and the tiny GPS recevier are awesome. I just used it yesterday. We got some really weird directions on how to get to a new motocross track (since we're forced to practice in remote locations). Once I got there, I marked it as a Point of Interest in TomTom and used its navigation to plot a course home. It shaved off almost 15 minutes from our 2 hour journey.

I'm looking forward to their new version. I'm hoping it'll address the no-calls while in use issue and also allow me to plot directions directly from my contacts.
    I use the Holux bluetooth with mapopolis. works great
    Pilottreo1
    You can't make/take calls with it running though.
    I am running the latest updates with tom tom 2004 and it will let me take calls while I am running tom tom 2004, no problem! When I get off the phone, I just have to restart tom tom, and it instantly picks up where I left off. Works very well, unless you need those navigation direction while you are in the middle of your call, then its time to pull over and wait!

I never tried to run tom tom after I was already in the middle of a convesation, maybe that will work....
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS