1.    #1  
    After my last treo crash/soft reset I got this bullseye-target looking icon right next to the voice mail icon that sort of looks like what you would see looking through the scope of a gun. It is two lines intersecting (plus sign) with a circle around it and a red line diagonally through it. I can't tap it or go to it with 5way nav. hotsych and soft reset doesn't get rid of it, nor does a restore from yesterday with backup man. Now I've noticed that my VM icon has changed from generic two circles connected by a line to a high-res envelope icon. What just happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by ryrub
    After my last treo crash/soft reset I got this bullseye-target looking icon right next to the voice mail icon that sort of looks like what you would see looking through the scope of a gun. It is two lines intersecting (plus sign) with a circle around it and a red line diagonally through it. I can't tap it or go to it with 5way nav. hotsych and soft reset doesn't get rid of it, nor does a restore from yesterday with backup man. Now I've noticed that my VM icon has changed from generic two circles connected by a line to a high-res envelope icon. What just happened?
    Slash
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    lol
    LOL myself now....cant help it. Laughter is contagious!
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    LOL myself now....cant help it. Laughter is contagious!
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ilies/wink.gif
    That icon means that you should not search prior to posting at treocentral.com.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  7.    #7  
    point taken everyone. Thanks for the help though.
    Damn! Snuck in while I was sleeping...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion 07/03/2005 at 12:17 PM

Damn! Snuck in while I was sleeping...
    Serves you right for sleeping thru....