Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know the milliamperage (mah) of the standard Treo battery that comes with our 650's? I'm looking into purchasing a new one, and would like to see if the ones I'm looking at are greater or less than the one I have. The info is not on the battery, which I thought was illegal, but I guess not.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Hmmm, don't see it. But if it's the PalmOne battery you should be fine. I would never EVER buy a knockoff of a battery for any device.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Oh, and dans_cellular on eBay has these and they are legit. He's a great seller.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Does anyone know the milliamperage (mah) of the standard Treo battery that comes with our 650's? I'm looking into purchasing a new one, and would like to see if the ones I'm looking at are greater or less than the one I have. The info is not on the battery, which I thought was illegal, but I guess not.
    There are two ways to tell. You could just look at your charger and see what the "output" is. You can also look under battery (take it out) on the actually phone inside and it will also say. But I will save you the trouble and tell you that is 5.2 v at 1000 mA (or 1 A).
  5.    #5  
    ...that's what I wanted. Didn't see it on the phone (didn't look). The one I'm buying is 1300mah so should be a little more powerful.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Did you see this thread?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=86996

Cheers, Perry
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Did you see this thread?
    Who you talking to?
    DesignExtend.com
    Perry gets a bit excited at times...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    No, I was going to find the thread to paste . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Who you talking to?
    DrDoom.

Hi Pam.
    Hiya, Perry!

Was I temporarily blind or did you not have a link when you posted that. All I saw was "Did you see..." and I didn't see the link, so I was wondering..... "Huh?"

Maybe I need a rest.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Ahh, and now reading more... oh, forget it. You edited your post. Okay, fair enough.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Hiya, Perry!

Was I temporarily blind or did you not have a link when you posted that. All I saw was "Did you see..." and I didn't see the link, so I was wondering..... "Huh?"

Maybe I need a rest.

Pamela
    Not you! It was me. I made the post quickly to stay under DrDoom's. Then I went out to find the thread to make a copy and paste edit with. You guys nailed me, while I was looking for Hofo Mofo's wonderful review.

The 2200 from Lion Battery has been great!

Cheers, Perry.

P.S. Love the Insertion 5000th thread!
    Perry, Perry - you always got have a post save your spot in line? Leaving us all in confusion till you finish yer homework. Sigh...

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    I will endeavor in the future to have the paste ready or use the quote method!!

Cheers, Perry!
    Like I care. Post away. <g>
    DesignExtend.com
    Hey, I just realized... If I start making jokes out of everything and nail every thread, I bet I could hit 5,000 posts by September. That would be only 4.5 months really.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Easy there, Muffin Man...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Do I look like a Man to you?

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Like I care. Post away. <g>

Cheers, Perry.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast