Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey, there.

Just a note to all of you that 'native' HTML rendering is coming soon to ChatterEmail (first beta's next week). This has been something that many people have requested, so I'm very pleased to be able to offer it.

I've attached a real screenshot from the upcoming beta.

Marc
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Will we also be able to compose HTML-style (bold, underline, font colors etc.) messages in Chatter?
    I cant wait!
    You are continuously making Chatter better and better!

Thank you for your dedication.
    I will test any "early" betas for you *hint hint*

Thanks again Marc
  4.    #4  
    Composing in HTML isn't in the near-term plan; I'd have to give some thought to whether/how it could be done. After HTML will come some kind of SD/archive support. After that... ??

Marc
    I would really like to see the the compose new message support forming html emails with at least basic useage like small, bold, colors, etc.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

this was one of the reasons I had chosen to stay with Snapper in spite of Chatter being quicker - with HTML I'll have to take another look...
    How about RSS Support like Thunderbird on my PC?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Woohoo! I can't wait!
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Hey, there.

Just a note to all of you that 'native' HTML rendering is coming soon to ChatterEmail (first beta's next week). This has been something that many people have requested, so I'm very pleased to be able to offer it.

I've attached a real screenshot from the upcoming beta.

Marc
    For folks like me who want everything in Plain Text, will I be able to toggle that off? I like to stay Virus free everywhere I go so I don't mess with HTML formatted emails.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    cannot wait!

now all i want it for an option to make 'sleep' = 'offline'/network disconnect
  11. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Will it work on the low-res 600 screen?
  12.    #12  
    mediasi - No viruses on the Treo, but yes, I suppose there will be options (of course, what about messages that are entirely HTML?)

hsk - I'm actually not sure about the T600, now that you mention it.
    Marc,

Once again, very impressive work. For some time I though that html support was way way far from happening. But, I didn't realize that you have such a great talent as a developer. Now, with SD card support coming I'm very impressed. I hope you keep adding more features for the html rendering.

Thanks Marc, You are the man..!!

Al
  14.    #14  
    treolo - I am not solely responsible for the HTML developments; I am somewhat surprised myself at how this is coming along. But what the heck do you mean that you didn't realize I had such great talent??????

Marc
    Marc,

What do you think about this color for the heading and buttons?

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    treolo - But what the heck do you mean that you didn't realize I had such great talent??????

Marc
    I know you are a great developer, but your progress and speed with ChatterEmail is just so AWESOME that I wish we had more Palm developers like you. Forgive me if I ever doubted on your skills Should we say "ChatterEmail the sky is the limit"

Al
    A few more possible enhancements to the header

Al
    I'm excited to try this!
    Marc you are truly amazing ... and I am and always will be a HUGE Chatter fan!!
    Marc... You had me at hello.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast