Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Composing in HTML isn't in the near-term plan; I'd have to give some thought to whether/how it could be done. After HTML will come some kind of SD/archive support. After that... ??

Marc

Treolo's suggestions made me think of this as a possible feature: UI Skins!

I think that most Palm Email apps do a poor job of UI. I would love the opportunity to create a skin for the app screens (not just changing button colours, background colours, but being able to create graphics in Photoshop (can you say Apple Aqua?)

Chatter seems to have a huge following...if those fans could even design their own look & feel (or pick from some templates for the Photoshop-challenged), then you'd have them hooked for life. AND, *I* would become one of them... if I could figure out a way to get Chatter to work with my Exchange 2003 email (I.T. won't allow IMAP). I'm so frustrated with Outlook Mobile Access I want to puke!
    tDot,

I love your idea about UI Skins. Marc is an awesome developer, but when it comes to graphics design I think he need some help. Don't get me wrong Marc, but if tDot can Skin Chatter with a Neon interface a la Cobalt, then you are going to attract a bigger audience. It all goes back to the "looks good" argument for new users.

Al
  3.    #23  
    I don't have a problem with that; it's just not very high on my list right now. Gotta finish HTML and get some SD card action going...

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    I don't have a problem with that; it's just not very high on my list right now. Gotta finish HTML and get some SD card action going...

Marc
    No worries...there's no urgent requirement for this...you just asked about possible future enhancements
    Wow, that's pretty kewl!

SD card support though is one biggest wishes though! Hope to have it soon!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    marc, I've got to hand it to you - you are innovating the push email here for our treos at a beautiful pace!

I mean, palmone should have developers as forward thinking as you are here. no kidding.

great work, marc! seriously
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Chatter rules.
    Simply the best.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12