Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I recently purchased a Logitech Mobile Pro bluetooth headset for use with my Treo 650 Unlocked GSM version.

I'm really happy with it, though I admit it's my first bluetooth headset, so I can't say whether it's better or worse than others.

However, I'm having an issue with the volume adjustment. It seems that if I have the volume set to max bars, it's a little too loud for me indoors. However, if I turn it down one click, it's then too quiet. I really want halfway in between these two settings. I can't get it "just right".

I've tried adjusting the volume on both the headset and the treo, but it seems like I get the same results either way (either too loud, or too soft).

Anyone else noticed this? Is this specific to the Logitech headset? Any workarounds?
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Ok, not sure what the issue was, but I think I need to take back what I said.
    After more experimentation, it seems like various combinations of volume selections (on Treo and on Headset) do allow me to get a volume level that is "just right".