1.    #1  
    Have a Cingular 650. I cannot get the "Business Card" set right in the Contacts! I select my contact record and select business card but the icon to signify the Business Card does not show up.

When I beam a business card is usues another contact. IF I delete that contact completely, the next contact in the list gets designated as the "Business Card"

Anyone ever seen this or have any idea what might be causing this?

thanks
    I have the same problem. Did a search and came up empty. Anyone??

Lucan
    Nope, I don't have your business card.... (sorry couldn't help myself...there's wine involved...)
  4.    #4  
    Hey, I think I got it.

Although there is a selection for "Select Business Card" when you are simply viewing a record, it doesn't do anything. You have to pull up the record, then select the Edit button. At this point do the Select Business Card and it works for me.
    I would select my contact as the business card, and it would automatically select the contact that is six contacts down. So, I selected the sixth conact above me and now my contact is selected. weird.......
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    I had the same problem - it would select the guy 4 contacts below me, but doing it from the edit screen worked. Definitely a bug!
    Visor, Treo 180g, 600, 650, 680. Optus Australia
    <sub>You might think that the favorite plant of the porcupine is the cactus, but it's thinking like that that has almost ruined this country. - <i>Jack Handey</i></sub>
    I took me 4 or 5 tries to set my business card. I'd set it, confirm it, and it wouldn't take. Then, without doing anything different, it took it. Strange stuff.

Jim