1.    #1  
    Just wondering where I can purchase a treo 650 for the cheapest price and still use my rebate for $150. The cheapest I have been able to find is at Costco. $579 for the phone with a $50 instant rebate for a total of $529. Thats for a Sprint phone.
    Last edited by truckinusa; 07/01/2005 at 11:16 AM.
    That beats the $549.00 +tax I paid at the local Cingular Store. BTW - are you looking for CDMA or GSM?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pentatonic145
    That beats the $549.00 +tax I paid at the local Cingular Store. BTW - are you looking for CDMA or GSM?
    Its a Sprint phone that I need. CDMA.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    $599 with no tax or shipping from Amazon (GSM unlocked).
    Never underestimate the power of freedom!

Treo 600, 650, 700P and now 755P.
    I bought mine off ebay for $499 shipped new (sprint). I found a slightly used one for my wife @ $399.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    Quote Originally Posted by nptski
    $599 with no tax or shipping from Amazon (GSM unlocked).
    Amazon doesn't have them in stock yet, though. It will be a pre-order. If one doesn't mind waiting, that is a darn good price too.

On the other hand, mytreo.net is selling them (in stock now) for $649 with an extra battery and a couple other items.
    David
    If you still want to use your $150 Sprint rebate, I think you have to buy it from Sprint. I asked them about that and that's what they told me. It can't even be a authorized Sprint reseller like Fry's. It has to be Sprint.
    I got my wife's for $475 at the sprint store if you re up for two years
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by puppyfriend
    If you still want to use your $150 Sprint rebate, I think you have to buy it from Sprint. I asked them about that and that's what they told me. It can't even be a authorized Sprint reseller like Fry's. It has to be Sprint.

As long as It's a sprint authorized you can get the $150 sprint rebate... I bought mine at radio shack and bought my wife phone at Fry's...
  10.    #10  
    Fry's is an idea, gonna check pricing.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Check Costco. I got mine for $479 cash out the door. Plus, you get the Coscto warranty (which is basically lifetime). I actually only paid like $229 for mine because I took back my previous Sprint phone (Toshiba 4050) that had died on me.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jrider
    Check Costco. I got mine for $479 cash out the door. Plus, you get the Coscto warranty (which is basically lifetime). I actually only paid like $229 for mine because I took back my previous Sprint phone (Toshiba 4050) that had died on me.
    By the way, you still get your $150 if you buy from Costco; the Sprint rep will help with everything. $329 and Costco warranty is gonna be hard to beat.
    Pff. I went into my Sprint Store, showed them the treocentral.com price and asked them to match or beat it. I walked out with a 650 for $400 with no rebates and free PCS2PCS on my new plan.

Haggling is fun.
  14.    #14  
    I've heard that haggling with the Sprint store can sometimes work. I have tried that with telesales with no luck though. Maybe I need to try that. What price on treocentral did you use for comparison? How did you go about it?
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrider
    The Costco where I live is $579 with a $50 instant rebate. The mail in rebate can be used also for $150. I am not sure why, but in certain markets it can be lower. Where I live in Plano, TX they carry it at the Costco off HWY 75. There is one of those kiosks where they carry all the various brands of phones. I have read that the ones offering the $479 price are Sprint only stores.