1.    #1  
    I was hoping the new update from Sprint would fix my Versamail crashing issues. I have found that the Treo will randomly reset itself while I am attempting to empty trash within the app. It seems to happen all the time now, and it means I need to remove the db's and prefs and re-setup my account. It is very obnoxious. I know there are countless other threads on versamail, but I am hard pressed to find anyone else experiencing what I am. I dont want to purchase a 3rd party solution, it would be nice to use the app that came with the palm. Anyone else have Versamail crash in the same way?
    bit_bucket
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Yup, GSM unlocked on T-Mobile. It seems anything with a graphic will cause a reset upon deletion. I am using SnapperMail and it doesn't have the problem.
    Never underestimate the power of freedom!

Treo 600, 650, 700P and now 755P.
    Quote Originally Posted by bit_bucket
    I was hoping the new update from Sprint would fix my Versamail crashing issues. I have found that the Treo will randomly reset itself while I am attempting to empty trash within the app. It seems to happen all the time now, and it means I need to remove the db's and prefs and re-setup my account. It is very obnoxious. I know there are countless other threads on versamail, but I am hard pressed to find anyone else experiencing what I am. I dont want to purchase a 3rd party solution, it would be nice to use the app that came with the palm. Anyone else have Versamail crash in the same way?
    I had that same problem too after I emptied the trash in Versamail. After that it always reset the Treo when attempting to connect and get email. I too had to delete Versamail's files and redo my accounts to get things back to normal.
    My versamail is OK but I get a fatal error reset when I try to clear my phone application call log. Does any one have any ideas how to fix this?