Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 239
  1. #201  
    Quote Originally Posted by bioguy
    3.21 works very well for me. Everyone who used to complain about voice quality now says I sound fine. This is the first time that's been the case. I guess my only issue is I haven't figured out the optimum settings for each item. Perhaps, someone can suggest the best ones...or maybe I've missed the discussion on this board.

    Thanks Jeff.

    Bioguy
    I would like to know this as well.
  2. #202  
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1
    I just registered VC. It is still quirky with a stereo headset (I am using Palm hybrid) and not working completely. Sound will come out of both ear pieces but as soon as you adjust the volume on the side volume keys, sound will come out of just one ear. Then if you go into phone app or other apps and move around the sound will start coming out of both ears again.
    Are you using the new V3.21 release? If so, do you have the "Stereo Headphones Option" selected in the menu window? If not go to: menu->Options->global options

    Jeff
  3. BD1
    BD1 is offline
    BD1's Avatar
    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    #203  
    Jeff, yes I am using 3.21 and I have stereo headphone option checked aong with headset. (I actually have all 6 boxes checked).
  4. #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1
    Jeff, yes I am using 3.21 and I have stereo headphone option checked aong with headset. (I actually have all 6 boxes checked).
    That may be the problem then. Only check the Stereo Heaphone option and the GSM option if you are using a GSM phone. The 2.18 mode is probably what is causing this problem.

    Jeff
  5. #205  
    Ok I dunno if this is something that I did or what....

    With my Treo 650, I installed the program and discovered no real difference between the way the Treo is by default (it actually made the speaker quieter... oddly enough). However after enabling v2.18 mode I've noticed the difference (to the point that I want to buy the program now... I was using the trial).

    Any explanation for this? I'm just happy it works
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  6. #206  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey
    Ok I dunno if this is something that I did or what....

    With my Treo 650, I installed the program and discovered no real difference between the way the Treo is by default (it actually made the speaker quieter... oddly enough). However after enabling v2.18 mode I've noticed the difference (to the point that I want to buy the program now... I was using the trial).

    Any explanation for this? I'm just happy it works
    This is a configuration problem and possibly a usage situation. It sounds like you adjusted the Boost levels too low. I would also suggest you not use the 2.18 mode and also make sure you are running version 3.21 as it has a few bug fixes in this release. The other common problem people are running into is that they don't realize that you can continue to increase the volume well beyond the MAX volume reading in the grapic volume display (the bars that show up when you hit th volume button during a call). Just keep pressing the volume up rocker button and the volume will keep getting louder and louder even after the display shows you are at maximum volume. In the next release of VolumeCare, I have replaced the Treo's volume graphic with my own.

    If you want, I will work with you 1-on-1 over the phone or an IM session to get this up and working for you. Send me an email to: GoTreo@wideopenwest.com and I will send you my phone number.

    Jeff
  7. #207  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    This is a configuration problem and possibly a usage situation. It sounds like you adjusted the Boost levels too low. I would also suggest you not use the 2.18 mode and also make sure you are running version 3.21 as it has a few bug fixes in this release. The other common problem people are running into is that they don't realize that you can continue to increase the volume well beyond the MAX volume reading in the grapic volume display (the bars that show up when you hit th volume button during a call). Just keep pressing the volume up rocker button and the volume will keep getting louder and louder even after the display shows you are at maximum volume. In the next release of VolumeCare, I have replaced the Treo's volume graphic with my own.

    If you want, I will work with you 1-on-1 over the phone or an IM session to get this up and working for you. Send me an email to: GoTreo@wideopenwest.com and I will send you my phone number.

    Jeff
    Cool that'll work... IM or phone is fine. I'm using version 3.21 right now. I didn't adjust anything when I 1st installed it except when I saw the volume didn't get louder I adjusted the speakerphone and the earpiece levels up to the max.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  8. #208  
    Jeff,

    What's the latest version of VC? Is it 3.21?

    Thanks,

    Bioguy
  9. alfred44's Avatar
    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    #209  
    yes it is
  10. #210  
    Quote Originally Posted by bioguy
    Jeff,

    What's the latest version of VC? Is it 3.21?

    Thanks,

    Bioguy
    Nope the current version is 4.06. Can be found on my website and all of my partner sites.

    v4.06 has an add-on module that brings several exciting new features targeted at "non-phone" related application sounds.

    Jeff
  11. #211  
    When did 4.06 come out?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  12. eKeith's Avatar
    Posts
    759 Posts
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    #212  
    The current version is 4.07
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  13. #213  
    Suggestion: Using 2.04 would solve the problem. I would know that 2.18 is 14 releases newer than 2.04.

    Great work... thanks!

  14. #214  
    Do you need btmute if you have volume care? My jabra 250 sounds pretty good but if I could increase the volume on it greater than it is now. then that would be great.
  15. #215  
    Quote Originally Posted by lalex
    Suggestion: Using 2.04 would solve the problem. I would know that 2.18 is 14 releases newer than 2.04.

    Great work... thanks!

    The current version is 4.22 and I just posted an Early Access version tonight that is version 4.26.

    Jeff
  16. #216  
    Quote Originally Posted by bige
    Do you need btmute if you have volume care? My jabra 250 sounds pretty good but if I could increase the volume on it greater than it is now. then that would be great.
    BTmute is still needed. I have not yet broken the code on the BT subsystem volume yet.

    Jeff
  17. #217  
    Just purchased for 14 .95 (not 9.00) the VC plus another 5.00 for the VC add on. Got 2 reg numbers but do not see where to register. Even post on the VC site ask same question. Any advice? thanks,
  18. #218  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cash
    Just purchased for 14 .95 (not 9.00) the VC plus another 5.00 for the VC add on. Got 2 reg numbers but do not see where to register. Even post on the VC site ask same question. Any advice? thanks,
    I will be glad to walk you through the installation of the license key.

    1) Go into VolumeCare on your Treo
    2) Press the MENU key
    3) Select HELP
    4) Select ABOUT VOLUMECARE
    5) Enter your 5 digit license key
    6) If you are prompted with an error, make note of the Hotsync ID is supplies to you. This name is *case* sensitive and the exact HotSync ID needs to be sent to me so I can generate a license key that will work on your Treo.

    Jeff
  19. #219  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    The current version is 4.22 and I just posted an Early Access version tonight that is version 4.26.

    Jeff
    Jeff,

    I still have the trial version of 4.22 which appears to be working greast and I will certainly pay up once the trial period expires. What is your upgrade policy? I don't want to pay for 4.22 and then have to pay again for 4.26 (or even 5.x down the road).

    Thanks
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

    If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
  20. #220  
    Quote Originally Posted by rbenjami
    Jeff,

    I still have the trial version of 4.22 which appears to be working greast and I will certainly pay up once the trial period expires. What is your upgrade policy? I don't want to pay for 4.22 and then have to pay again for 4.26 (or even 5.x down the road).

    Thanks
    All upgrades to the same feature set you purchased are free. If I release an optional Add-On module, that will be a separare one time fee. But once you buy that Add-On, its upgrades are free. I don't believe in charging people more than once for a feature set!

    Jeff
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions