Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Jeff,

I just got notice that my VC trial was over. I purchased PC, which i'm not now using, and was wondering if I am able to use my password for it for VC.

If so, I can't find my password, as i paid for it with PayPal and never received a passcode...or at least I don't think I ever received one. What should i do? Would you have record of my transaction if I emailed you?

Thanks,

Bioguy
    Quote Originally Posted by bioguy
    Jeff,

I just got notice that my VC trial was over. I purchased PC, which i'm not now using, and was wondering if I am able to use my password for it for VC.

If so, I can't find my password, as i paid for it with PayPal and never received a passcode...or at least I don't think I ever received one. What should i do? Would you have record of my transaction if I emailed you?

Thanks,

Bioguy
    Yes. Send me an email and I will research yor payment and make sure you get up and running ASAP!

Jeff

EDIT: GoTreo@wideopenwest.com
    Jeff
    O just bought ProfileCare and downloaded a trial of VolumeCare. I would like to take you up on getting the keys for VolumeCare. How do I get them from you? Do these programs run if insyalled on the SD Card?
    Quote Originally Posted by Letch
    Jeff
    O just bought ProfileCare and downloaded a trial of VolumeCare. I would like to take you up on getting the keys for VolumeCare. How do I get them from you?
    Just send me an email to GoTreo@wideopenwest.com with proof of purchase and I will send you the keys.

Just to let all know, I will be discontinuing this promotion next week. I have decided to not port back the current VC features into ProfileCare. VC has gotten to big for me to include this feature in ProfileCare any longer.

Do these programs run if insyalled on the SD Card?
    No they will not run from the SD card.

Jeff
    Jeff:

Being as you will not be including VC in Profile Care (you did warn us that this might happen if VC got too big), will you be including vibrate manipulations into VC?

-William
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic
    Jeff:

Being as you will not be including VC in Profile Care (you did warn us that this might happen if VC got too big), will you be including vibrate manipulations into VC?

-William
    I am developing a new application that will address Vibrate features.

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    I am developing a new application that will address Vibrate features.

Jeff
    Ah, well... okay then, let me know when it's ready - it will take some time for me to help beta-test to see if it cures the disappearing vibrate problem - which may or may not be related to Datebook 5. The timing problem is because the problem occurs randomly (or so it seems) so it will be difficult to know if it's truly fixed. All of this is assuming your program will address this problem.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Hi Jeff,
    Just downloaded VC 3.18 and as soon as I touch the side volume rocker while using a headset to increase or decrease the volume, the volume drops to the point that its hard to hear from the headset. Are we suppose to use the side volume rocker to adjust the volume while VC is enabled? Have you heard anything about this issue regarding the headst volume? Most of the time if I don't use the side botton, the volume is fine, but sometimes the volume is bad even without touching the side bottons.
    All,

I didn't think it was possible but I think I found more volume in the Treo! I also find that the audio quality seems better too!

I want to thank MATEEN for helping me debug and fine tune this new release!

Improvements:

1) MORE VOLUME
    2) Seido Stereo headphone support

VolumeCare Download

Jeff
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    All,

I didn't think it was possible but I think I found more volume in the Treo! I also find that the audio quality seems better too!

Improvements:

1) MORE VOLUME

VolumeCare Download

Jeff
    Thanks Jeff.
    You have definitely earned my money. I couldn't believe there was so much volume to dig out of the treo, specialy on the 2 in 1 headset stereo. Also the MIC quality on the first and second call. I've been following this thread ever since it has started and been trying a lot of VC releases and I must say as far as I'm concerned, this program has been successfully completed.
    Cingular branded, Unlocked, Firmware 1.31, Software 1.13-ROW
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateen
    Thanks Jeff.
    You have definitely earned my money. I couldn't believe there was so much volume to dig out of the treo, specialy on the 2 in 1 headset stereo. Also the MIC quality on the first and second call. I've been following this thread ever since it has started and been trying a lot of VC releases and I must say as far as I'm concerned, this program has been successfully completed.
    Cingular branded, Unlocked, Firmware 1.31, Software 1.13-ROW

Just need BT volume and it will be so perfect. That's the thing I've been waiting for myself. In the meantime, so far so good Jeff.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    All,

Improvements:

1) MORE VOLUME

VolumeCare Download

Jeff
    I just installed the new VC 3.20. But my stereo headset option under global options in VC does not work. It's not enabling on my treo don't know if it's specific to my treo but when I enable it (tick) and I pressed ok but when I again checked it it was unchecked? I even tried the SR and installed it again but it's not working. Jeff can you make sure it's not a bug.
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-ulk
    I just installed the new VC 3.20. But my stereo headset option under global options in VC does not work. It's not enabling on my treo don't know if it's specific to my treo but when I enable it (tick) and I pressed ok but when I again checked it it was unchecked? I even tried the SR and installed it again but it's not working. Jeff can you make sure it's not a bug.
    Thanks.
    This was just a display problem. I have posted version 3.21 that fixes this problem.

Jeff
    Jeff You rock! I started with you at BTMute and your Software rocks. Keep em coming. Now, PLEASE let us know the instant you've gotten BT improvements on VolumeCare. Thanks again.
    No noticeable difference for me between 3.18 and 3.21 except that now with 3.21 when I dial a number, the first two rings are SUPER LOUD then the volume goes down to the regular boosted level.
    Is that normal ?
    Quote Originally Posted by brightcell
    No noticeable difference for me between 3.18 and 3.21 except that now with 3.21 when I dial a number, the first two rings are SUPER LOUD then the volume goes down to the regular boosted level.
    Is that normal ?
    Interesting but this is expected if you have the mode set to "2.18". Is this the case? I don't think this mode is needed any more. If this is enabled, try disabling it and see if you get better volume performance.

Jeff
    3.21 works very well for me. Everyone who used to complain about voice quality now says I sound fine. This is the first time that's been the case. I guess my only issue is I haven't figured out the optimum settings for each item. Perhaps, someone can suggest the best ones...or maybe I've missed the discussion on this board.

Thanks Jeff.

Bioguy
    I just downloaded VC and i LOVE it! makes my treo experiance much better, i always ued the bt headset beacuse the volume was so hard to hear. now i do not always have to do that and that makes me happy! thank you!
  19. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I just registered VC. It is still quirky with a stereo headset (I am using Palm hybrid) and not working completely. Sound will come out of both ear pieces but as soon as you adjust the volume on the side volume keys, sound will come out of just one ear. Then if you go into phone app or other apps and move around the sound will start coming out of both ears again.
    Hay Jeff,

I know you been working you **** off any timeline you could give for the BT volume boost?
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast