1.    #1  
    Just got my treo 650 so I'm a newbie. I'm trying to use efax. Any suggestions? I've found a program Acid Image. Anyone have any pros or cons to using it? Thanks so much!
    Make sure you are using Acid Image Pro, and make sure you have set Efax's option to send the fax to you in tiff format.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Does this work with Jfax too?
    Yes, assuming you can get Jfax to email your faxes in tiff format. My jfax number (which is free and I never use it) sends me tiffs which can be opened with Acid Image Pro.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Great. Thanks I use Jfax and you can get it in TIFF format.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    JFax is efax.
    I thought they were two different Companies
    efax will also send as a pdf file.
    iBug
    mac osx user new beetle pilot powerbook operator smartphone communicator

----------
    vzw.kyo6035 > vzw.kyo7135 > vzw.treo600 > sprint.treo650
    You can't view native PDF's on treo unless you download 1st to desktop then send them back to Treo
    Quote Originally Posted by DDMTREO
    You can't view native PDF's on treo unless you download 1st to desktop then send them back to Treo
    Not quite true. If you have a Treo 650, you can view native PDFs with a program called Picsel Browser. But you'll have to look for it.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor
    Not quite true. If you have a Treo 650, you can view native PDFs with a program called Picsel Browser. But you'll have to look for it.
    But you can't look at scanned .PDFs with PicSel. I use eFax and .TIFF format and I can read my faxes OK.

-Wumped
    I couldn't get picsal browser to work with my native PDF's
    I couldn't find a way to buy or download picsel browser. How do you do that?