Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I tried searching for this, but I couldn't find it.

I like the agenda view of the built in calendar app. I particularly like the way it shows upcoming events, even if they are days,weeks, or months in the future. I don't have a lot of appointments, but I like to keep upcoming appointments in my mind.

What I would like to do is change the default application to the calendar instead of the phone. That way, when I turn on the phone/PDA, I am looking at my agenda first.

I currently us Today which is close. What I like about the agenda view in Calendar is the ability to have it show upcoming events even if they are not that day or the next day.

Is this capability built in to the Treo 650. Does someone know of an app that can do this for me? Thanks in advance.
    So...why not just use the Calendar button to power on the Treo?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Ummm....cuz that was too obvious and I didn't think about it. Thanks. That is just what I wanted. Now I just need to retrain myself to turn on the phone with that button instead.

Thanks again.