1.    #1  
    I just got a speck skin case for my 650 and I really like it. I cut out an opening for the sd card and put a screen protector on the flip lid and use baby wipes to keep it clean. Only problem is that it is really sticky. It is not easy to get it in and out of my pockets. Anyone have any secrets to make it less sticky?
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    I gave up with my skin case, it was driving me nuts getting it into pockets!
    yeah i gave up on my skincase too. i went with the vaja t65 case. it slips in and out of my pocket nicely. however the case is really too expensive. maybe try the treokits case which supposedly is very similar.
    Gave up on those cases also went to the vaja T65 it is expensive but the perfect case. Before I picked up the vaja I tried the clone it is a lot more bulky and difficult to type around the edges.
    I've heard baby powder helps, but I haven't tried it with mine.
    I wash my skin case(from here) in soap and cold water, and it really hepls with the stickiness...................
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Baby powder worked on my iPod skin. Just use a light amount.
    what's that babay wipe to clean the case?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgarza
    I just got a speck skin case for my 650 and I really like it. I cut out an opening for the sd card and put a screen protector on the flip lid and use baby wipes to keep it clean. Only problem is that it is really sticky. It is not easy to get it in and out of my pockets. Anyone have any secrets to make it less sticky?
    Yeah...don't eat sticky finger food while handling the speck sticky case, or put the whole thing in a condom The smooth ones should suffice nicely

Chuck
    Lick it every half hour.