Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Do you know the Muffin Man?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    the muffin man?

(glad the tip helped puff )
    The muffin man
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  4. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Puff
    Wow, I love this forum! You guys just saved me $200!
    Glad to be of help. Your website looks cool, I'm glad some poor innocent supermodel didn't get blamed for wrecking your Treo. Don't mind some of the posts here, it's the way it is in a public forum, you'll find generally people are nice.
    Puff, I never said you didn't own the copyright I asked if it were someone else's wouldn't it be theft. I seeno where in that I called youa thief. I just asked "if". You already admitted you exaggerated her status as supermodel so I think that proves my point. Any by the way that lady is not even mildly attractive.

So lighten up puffy...and I am no where near alone in the rule of thumb about someone coming in here with a couple posts trying to scam us.
    Actually, that's not what you asked. You asked: "Puff, if you are giving away copywrited material someone else paid you to produce isn't that theft?"

In this case, the content is mine, and I have every right to distribute it for free, and thus my doing so could not be considered theft. Are you with me? Ya got it now?

If you are now posing some hypothetical that does not match the situation at hand, I suggest you do some research and report back to us with your findings.

Puff
    cool it off please ... take this as a warning.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12