1.    #1  
    Anyone have it? If so what are your thoughts and WHERE did you buy it? I cant find it online anywhere but eBay and even then those are from sellers which are all overseas!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
  2. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Try WiGo Wireless when in the DC area--it's available there...
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Q
    It's not listed on their web site.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    Anyone have it? If so what are your thoughts and WHERE did you buy it? I cant find it online anywhere but eBay and even then those are from sellers which are all overseas!
    I don't have it but tried it in a store. It is much slower, by about 2 rings, to connect on incoming calls and there was lots of static. I previously tried a 660 but in a different store and the quality difference is night and day. I don't know if there was something the store location that would cause static but I doubt there was as it was a large open warehouse type layout with dozens of vendors and virtually no electronic equipment except for the cell phones being sold.
  5. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    It's not listed on their web site.
    It's there, even if the website hasn't been updated yet to show it. WiGo is a physical store rather than a web store, anyway; I mentioned it because it has a wide selection of Bt accessories, including more by Sony Ericsson than I've seen in any other physical store. And techprincesse's posts do say she's in the DC area, at least some of the time...
  6.    #6  
    Wow... I'm in the burbs of MD. But next time I am in VA I will have to check them out! Falls Church is about a 40 min drive for me, but thanks! =)

*savin in my Tree-o*

Quote Originally Posted by Q

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Hello folks,

The Sony Ericsson HBH-608 has not yet been released in the USA yet, as-well as we have just imported hundreds of pieces from the UK

I have been selling them on eBay, as well as my local shop here in New York.

It is the newest version of Bluetooth which is 1.2 while having 10 hours of talk time and 270 hours of standby time. Ultra-slim and ultra-light.

If any of you are interested in getting the HBH-608 I can offer a small discount for anyone on this Discussion board.

My eBay UserID is admon347 or here is a direct link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5797450038

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you might have, by "Ask seller a question" option on top right of the auction page.

Thank you!
    Last edited by admon347; 08/13/2005 at 10:03 PM.