1.    #1  
    Can anyone recommend a good, SMALL, inexpensive Bluetooth mouse? I just got a laptop w/ built-in bluetooth and I would love to take advantage of it with a bluetooth mouse.

Thanks
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    If you're looking for a small bluetooth mouse I think you can pick almost anyone. I think the best bluetooth mouse is Logitech's MX900. Logitech's cordless laser mouse MX1000 is outstanding (cordless but not bluetooth).
    Try the IOGear .
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Marianne
    If you're looking for a small bluetooth mouse I think you can pick almost anyone. I think the best bluetooth mouse is Logitech's MX900. Logitech's cordless laser mouse MX1000 is outstanding (cordless but not bluetooth).
    I guess I should have been more specific about "small," as the MX900 is not small in my opinion. It is what I would consider "standard desktop size" but I am looking for travel size, mini size, notebook size, etc.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Would a Bluetooth mouse work on the Treo 650?
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    ThinkOutside Bluetooth Mouse is the smallest BT product on the market. I have a used one for sale if you're interested.
    The Razer Orochi Bluetooth (Gaming) mouse is AWESOME and smaller than most wireless mice I have tested.

Here is the URL store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169419000/categoryId.35208800