1.    #1  
    If so, does it work better (faster) than Liberty?
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    I was kind of scared away by the cave canem:
    WARNING:
    To get the emulation as fast as possible nearly no checks are made and the memory protection had to be switched off. This leads to a potentially very dangerous program - every single byte of your Pilots databases and programs in RAM can be overwritten! Serious and heavy testing revealed no data losses, but it's a very good idea to hotsync your databases before trying the emulator with new games until you gain confidence in the combination of emulator and emulated game.
    Thanks but no thanks.
    Originally posted by na2rboy
    If so, does it work better (faster) than Liberty?
    It is slightly (but noticeably) faster than Liberty, but has problems displaying grayscale graphics properly and has a much clunkier interface. Since I'm already a registered user, I'm sticking w/ Liberty.
    Life's just a blast, just it's moving really fast, and you'd <BR>better stay on top or life'll kick you in the *** -Limp Bizkit
    Has anyone used PalmBoy AND had the above mentioned problems? I'm really tempted to try it out, but I NEED my data.

We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    I tried out liberty and 2 days later I had to do my first hard reset... beware!

P.S. It was slow as hell too, even when overclocking to the max.
    I've got a BVD with a Stowaway keyboard
    Visors kick A$$!!!!!!