View Poll Results: Which non-Palm OS would you prefer on a Treo and which OS would do Palm the most harm

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd prefer to see WM2005 on a Treo, AND WM2005 would do the the most harm to the Palm OS

1 10.00%
  • I'd prefer to see WM2005 on a Treo, BUT Symbian ---------- " " --------

0 0%
  • I'd prefer to see Symbian on a Treo, AND Symbian ---------- " " --------

3 30.00%
  • I'd prefer to see Symbian on a Treo, BUT WM2005 ---------- " " --------

0 0%
  • I'm not interested in any one of them, but WM2005 ---------- " " --------

4 40.00%
  • I'm not interested in any one of them, but Symbian ---------- " " --------

2 20.00%
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I started this poll over at PI, but it would probably be more appropiate to do it here, so here it goes.....
    Palm Vx (a classic) -> Palm m505 (*yawn*) -> Dell Axim (slooow...!) -> Palm TE (great) -> Qtek 9090 (great idea, lousy platform) -> Nokia 6630 (a toy) -> iMate SP3i (not bad) -> Nokia 9300 (can't sync notes!!) -> Treo 650 (awesome!) -> iPaq hw6915 (almost perfect) -> Nokia E51 (un/impressive) -> HTC Touch Enhanced (nice!) -> Samsung i780 (mousepad woes) -> HTC s740 (very good) -> Nokia E72 (RAM starved) -> HTC HD mini (...) -> Palm Pre 2
    Uh.... C: none of the above.

or D. Palm

Symbian or Windows wouldn't be appropriate here.
    Neither, but if I had to choose 1 I pick WMO mostly because of I'm familiar w/ it more than Sym.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Neither!!

I have almost 10 years of vested experience and 3rd party software on the Palm OS. Another OS will have to be far far superior (with no hope of the Palm OS catching up within 1 year) for me to shift away from a Palm based PDA and now Treo. (Never going back to two devices, PDA & Cell)

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/30/2005 at 02:40 PM.