1.    #1  
    I have done a search for this answer, but I will probably need more help then I have found. I'm looking for a detail instructions for migrating from my 7135 to the 650.

I have lots of applications I use on the 7135 that I'd like to use on the 650. I don't even use the Palm Desktop for keeping contacts or appointments. I use a application called TopProducer. What is the easiest and safest way to convert? I've read that I should just start from scratch and re-install only the apps that are compatable?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I looked on the forum and didn't know where else to post this. Please feel free to direct me to the appropriate area if needed.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Mattix
    chris.mattix@verizon.net
    I simply beamed mine from my 7135 into the 650.
    Then created a New hotsync profile, and had Handheld Overwrite the Desktop for the 1st sync....
    Quote Originally Posted by Houdini7
    I simply beamed mine from my 7135 into the 650.
    Then created a New hotsync profile, and had Handheld Overwrite the Desktop for the 1st sync....
    That was the way it worked for me. Otherwise the 650 kept crashing. First I hot synced and then I beamed my contacts & address book, and a few programs that I knew would work, I then hot synced again. Then I had to reinstall a few of the other programs (I had saved the downloads) and would sync one at a time over. Sounds harder than it is.