1.    #1  
    I've downloaded Chatter last week and I've seen a couple of minor issues with it when I'm accessing my GMail acct.

1) Emails that have been read are deleted from the Mailbox even if they have been locked. I have my Gmail setup to delete messages from the server once it's been retrieved.

2) Large emails are only downloaded partially. I want the full message downloaded all the time (I have MediaNet through Cingular and I want them to pay for making me sign up for the $24.99 plan instead of the old $19.99 w/text messaging). I did see a (20-400) line option, but wasn't sure if it was causing this particular problem.

3) Can't create folders. Do I have to create the folders on my GMail acct, then 'Reload Folder List'?

4) I created several messages this morning (5-10 lines, no attachments). Msg 1 was sent with no problem. Msgs 2 & 3 (forward of Msg 2) were placed in the Outbox and didn't send for approx 1 hour. Message 4 was sent with no problem (2 & 3 were still in Outbox). I manually qsync'ed and the messages would not send.

Overall, a solid product...much better than Versamail.
    Crypto
    m100 -> Tungsten W -> Treo 650 -> Treo 750

"Popeyes is the shizzznit!!!"
    Marc will have better answers, but here is mine.

1) I don't really understand your question. Gmail is known to have some problem in handling flags.

2) You can always "load more". But the maximal size in Chatter is 30K, I think.

3) Gmail does not support IMAP. It's POP3. The folder list only works in IMAP.

4) What about the signal at that time? That's the first thing came into my mind when I saw your question.

Have been using Snapper for one year, and install/uninstall Chatter for at least 5 times in the past several months, I just paid for Chatter. Loving it, so far
    Well, hchai has done a nice job... I'd just add that if you're using POP3, you should get 1.0.7b4 (the latest beta); it may fix #1 and #4.

Marc
  4.    #4  
    Downloaded 1.0.7b5...

I guess I'm SOL until IMAP is added to Gmail.

I bet Chatteremail offers IMAP support...
    Crypto

Quote Originally Posted by cryptodevice
    Downloaded 1.0.7b5...

I guess I'm SOL until IMAP is added to Gmail.

I bet Chatteremail offers IMAP support...
    Forward all your gmail to a free fastmail (IMAP) account. Set up the fastmail account with Chatter.

You wont care that GMAIL is POP once you do that.

Search about this...tons of good stuff on it.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

6.    #6  
    I'll check out Fastmail. Thanks for the tip.

[UPDATE] Fastmail works like a charm!!!
    Last edited by cryptodevice; 07/06/2005 at 08:36 AM.
    Crypto