1.    #1  
    I don't really want to use MP3 ringtones because they take up too much space. Midis are fine for me, but I can't find an app to assign ringtones to groups of people. Ideally, I would prefer an app that would let me do so using the contact field (seems to me that Palm should have done this already, but what do I know)... any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    I'm pretty sure Ringo does, I just have never set up different group ringers yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trager
    I don't really want to use MP3 ringtones because they take up too much space. Midis are fine for me, but I can't find an app to assign ringtones to groups of people. Ideally, I would prefer an app that would let me do so using the contact field (seems to me that Palm should have done this already, but what do I know)... any suggestions?
    try Lightwav. You can assign to contact group and individual contacts. lwav has allows you to assign custom jpg, gif, animated gif and live! video as picture callerID.

www.toysoft.ca
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    mring