1.    #1  
    So you got a Treo 650 now, here's my question..

Remeber the Desktop App that came with the Kyocera that converted MP3's into palm ringers for the phone. Have you tried it with your 650? Does it work?

Just curious. Thanks.
    Haven't tried it. I haven't looked back at all since upgrading to the 650 from the 7135.
    The 7135 was a lemon. I ended up with 3 of them in just under 2 years. Others that I know who used it also had lots of failures.
  3. sj3
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I liked my 7135. It certainly had its quirks but I still liked it. No more as it's now been replaced! Good question about that app; I wonder also. Why don't you try it and let us know if it works?

Thanks,

sj
    650 - vzw
    Quote Originally Posted by sci72
    So you got a Treo 650 now, here's my question..

Remeber the Desktop App that came with the Kyocera that converted MP3's into palm ringers for the phone. Have you tried it with your 650? Does it work?

Just curious. Thanks.
    Yeah...I tried it. Doesn't work. BUT, the 650 can simply play .wav files natively as ringers. Just email/beam/bluetooth .wav files to the 650 and install them. Works great!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
  5.    #5  
    I've tried but when ever I open the email attachment that is the wav file my treo resets