1.    #1  
    Treo Central,

If you are using the latest Seven beta push e-mail solution (Seven is braded as Sprint Business Connection / Cingular Express Mail), you may have noticed that your Treo reboots often for no reason, sometimes when tethered or using PDANet.

This is a known problem with the latest Seven software and they are aware of it. Since Seven runs in the background, it may cause resets in any app for no reason.

I just wanted to let you all know, in case you are using this software and having mysterious resets.

I beleive it is worst with the latest Treo firmware, but I know that a co-worker that uses the beta Seven on a 600 is also having some problems.

If you disable the push e-mail option, the resets will stop. This is epsecially important if you are trying to use your Treo connected to a laptop and are getting frustrated trying to stay connected.

They should have a fix soon.

Glenn
    I noticed this yesterday, I am careful to only load select apps that are rock solid, but I got a reset yesterday when checking my new messages in BC, very surprising since I've only had one other random reset. Good to know they are working on this.

If you disable the push e-mail option, the resets will stop.
    I don't think this is really an option for me unless it starts reseting often.
    Quote Originally Posted by wballz33
    I noticed this yesterday, I am careful to only load select apps that are rock solid, but I got a reset yesterday when checking my new messages in BC, very surprising since I've only had one other random reset. Good to know they are working on this.
    If you start getting resets when you check for new mail or it automatically gets mail and resets, go to Settings, then Biz Conn Info. From there choose Re-register. I have had to do this a few times over the last several months. Generally after I do a hard reset and restore from backup. But it has happened at least once after a soft reset. This has cure the problem each time.