1.    #1  
    I just got an email from Epocrates that said the DX portion is now loadable on SD cards. Simply login and "re-download" your software.

Of course, this doesn't help the 4MB Epocrates or 4MB Lab module, but at least it seems like they are actually making progress now.
    Do you have to manually transer it to the SD card or is it automatic? How do you know what file(s) to transfer? Unfortunately I haven't got this email yet, but it does sound very promising....
    Too little too late! I already switched to Tarscon and got rid of bloatware epocrates thank gawd!!!!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Okay, I redownloaded as the website says, and selected the option to install it to the card. It suggested I would save like 4 MB. I now have about 200 extras files on my card, and I LOST .1 MB from RAM!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wcarlson40
    Okay, I redownloaded as the website says, and selected the option to install it to the card. It suggested I would save like 4 MB. I now have about 200 extras files on my card, and I LOST .1 MB from RAM!!!!
    Did you delete ePocrates before re-installing? Also, how did you get this to work? I've been trying this morning and keep getting a "Fatal Sync Error" while "Initializing Epocrates Databases" in AutoUpdate.
    Quote Originally Posted by wcarlson40
    Wow, sounds like it's worth it. I'll give it a try when I get home.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    OK, I got it to work and it saved me 2+MB RAM!