1.    #1  
    After loading the new sync software, I have been unable to transfer pics from the Desktop to the Treo. Is there a work around or a parameter set uncorrectly?
  2.    #2  
    Ok, I just learned that the Hotsync is only one way: from the Treo to a folder. There must be a work around like loading pics on an expansion card?

Any one tried this??
    When you hotsync, what is sync'ing over...just your PIM data?

Have you played with the hotsync settings (by clicking on the hotsync icon and changing the settings?)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

By default I believe everything is set to sync both ways...including media. So in your "media" section of the Palm software it will allow you to add pictures to either the card or treo memory.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    When you hotsync, what is sync'ing over...just your PIM data?

Have you played with the hotsync settings (by clicking on the hotsync icon and changing the settings?)
    I found under the Hotsync help that the Treo will only download pics to the Desktop, somewhat disappointing.

However, I found the answer to my work around question: use a SD card and load with a Sandisk MobileMate SD+ 5-in-1 Card Reader then plug it in the Treo. Not very elegant, but workable.

Thanks for all your replys. If someone has a better work around, please let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by justezzenu
    I found under the Hotsync help that the Treo will only download pics to the Desktop, somewhat disappointing.

However, I found the answer to my work around question: use a SD card and load with a Sandisk MobileMate SD+ 5-in-1 Card Reader then plug it in the Treo. Not very elegant, but workable.

Thanks for all your replys. If someone has a better work around, please let me know.
    You should be able to transfer photos via hotsync to your treo FROM you PC.

http://www.treocentral.com/content/FAQ/5.htm

The easiest way is to go to where your treo pictures are located on your PC.

For instance...my folder path is...Treo Pictures-->(username)-->Transfer

Drag your photo to the transfer folder and then hotsync. It should sync it to your treo and I am guessing it will put it in the 'unfiled' folder on your treo (I have folders on my treo for caller ID, personal photos, etc.) That way, you dont need an SD card reader (although recommended for mp3's)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

7.    #7  
    You are so right! I just tried it and it worked!

Thanks, guess I won't be needing that SD reader after all.

thanks again