1.    #1  
    Today, I suddenly started noticing the volume being erratic and popping noises coming out of my headsets. After examining my headsets, I found out that the part that connects the wire to the mic was loose and wiggling. I have taken good care of my headsets and the only pulling motion is when I extend the retractable wire. This really makes me question the quality of these headsets. Not something I would expect for a 40+ dollar headset.

Im really unhappy that this product broke so easily but there doesnt seem to be any other 2 in 1 retractable headset that exists...
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteo
    Today, I suddenly started noticing the volume being erratic and popping noises coming out of my headsets. After examining my headsets, I found out that the part that connects the wire to the mic was loose and wiggling. I have taken good care of my headsets and the only pulling motion is when I extend the retractable wire. This really makes me question the quality of these headsets. Not something I would expect for a 40+ dollar headset.

Im really unhappy that this product broke so easily but there doesnt seem to be any other 2 in 1 retractable headset that exists...
    Sorry for the problem, please contact rma@seidio.com for exchange.

Seidio