1.    #1  
    First time Treo Owner and long-time listener....

I prefer to keep my phone in my front pants pocket, and I'm wondering if anyone else is doing the same? If so, what case are you using?

Thanks!

/Jason
    Quote Originally Posted by jacebc

I prefer to keep my phone in my front pants pocket, and I'm wondering if anyone else is doing the same? If so, what case are you using?

Thanks!

/Jason
    If I have it in my pocket, then I just have it in a krusell case (with the attachment removed) so it doesnt add too much bulk.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts

Thanks!

/Jason
    Front pocket here as well. I think belt clips are rather nerdy.http://community.the-underdogs.org/s...happy/dork.gif
    Sena Leatherskin case. Nice and slim
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    My phone is in my pocket, naked.
    I keep mine in my front pocket and use a Vaja T65 case w/o belt clip.
    For the most part I keep mine naked in the front pocket or the side of any carpentar pants I wear. But if I'm going business wear or to church, I definitely flaunt my baby in the Seidio holster. The only problem I have with keeping it in my pocket is that I have to juggle which pocket I have my clip knife and keys in so the Treo doesn't get all scratched up.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
  8.    #9  
    Good pointers. My wife has threatened divorice if I go with the belt clip. It just screams, "I'm a project manager!"
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    Good pointers. My wife has threatened divorice if I go with the belt clip. It just screams, "I'm a project manager!"
    LOL-I have had that discussion before. For me, the priority is functionality
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve