1.    #1  
    I am having troubles while surfing the internet, when I try to click on a specific picture within an online picture album, it does not display the picture. What happens is, it seems to start to download the picture, but then I quickly get an "X" in the upper left hand corner and nothing ever shows up. Has anyone else experienced this? I have checked my settings and honestly, this was the first time I have tried to view an online photo album so maybe the treo just isnt made for this type of internet viewing. Thanks in advance for your feedback/suggestions.

Tim
    Tim
    Running out of browser cache memory? Maybe try clearing cache?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    I've cleared my cache, even have the "clear cache on exit" box checked. My memory limit for storing pages is 3MB. On the "general" tab, there are no boxes checked either. I may have to contact Cingular again but I am dreading sitting on hold for another 45 minutes. Thanks for your reply.
    Tim
    It may depend on how the image is to be displayed. From your PC, you should check if the image is displayed on the page in a standard way or maybe it's using javascript. The browser on the Treo supports some javascript, but not all of it's capabilities.