1. agi
    I figure probably nobody cares but after going through 5 replacements (last 3 with HALRADIOacdc problem, I decided to wait for a WORKING replacement and go for Nokia 6822 (coming out within the next 2 weeks).

I must say I am still having doubts as Treo IS a GREAT idea, an idea that barely works. I'm kind of happy to go back to Symbian as there is some programs I'll take with me (Splash Photo and ID) and some others.

Also, it was my pleasure to read all of your comments and threads filled with such great knowledge and opinions.

Thank you and see you soon (hopefully they will get it right on the next gen Treo)

agi
    You might have been able to go back to the trusty 600

Mine works great (albeit with a lo res screen
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Thank the great dieties!

All of TC has been on pins and needles awaiting your announcement. Thank you!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Rofl
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Thank the great dieties!

All of TC has been on pins and needles awaiting your announcement. Thank you!
    His announcement might be better than what I have seen you post (at least subjectively). (hehe)

link
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

and Tom Cruise is still an ***...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    and Tom Cruise is still an ***...
    I gotta bookmark this one too (classic )humor link

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I gotta bookmark this one too (classic )humor link
    Are you starting a collection???

may as well add this one too:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...6&postcount=14

You all may be interested to know that I have given up on the flux capacitor in my Delorean. I will be going back to my model T. Hopefully the professor will get it right next time.
    Dutch? You mean to tell me you have one of them Automobeel thingies?

Don't give up dutch, i'm sure a lightning bolt providing you 21.1 Jiggawatts will happen sooner or later!
    "Someone call the Whambulance"
    Photo Blog
    My Space