1.    #1  
    Are the developers still alive?????

Worked absolutly marvelous on the 600...

Now where is it for the 650????????

Are there any alternatives...(besides "don't answer")

DocNusum
    DocNusum

Handspring 90-> Handspring Prism-> Handspring 300 ->P1 650

Airborne Army Medic-8 years--> Chicago Paramedic -2 years--> ER Nurse-2 years--> CCRN-2 years--> Currently FNP, PA-C.
    It will probably be some time before there's a release of Callfilter for the 650. Deveplopment has been put on hold for a while. Nevertheless, e-mail support is still in place for users, I respond to every email that comes in.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Tekera, could you perhaps explain the reasons for the development delay? Too bad it isn't available for the 650. It was imo one of the best apps out there for the treos...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I really don't want to spread too much of another person's personal life around. Rob has been having to help out a hospitalized family member. Combine this with the fact that he still has a high demand day job, he's been having to run on gas vapors.

Most contact I have with him right now is dealing with serious business matters, so the intent to continue is still there in my opinion, but I don't think the needed energy is.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

That's too bad. I hope his personal matters get resolved soon...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    CallShield works doesn't it? There is a beta over at their forums and I do believe it works.
    It is right beside the "Sprint TV" icon.
    Road Below

IHS
    Just a thought but one would think with such a demand for this particular program that the developer would maybe license or contract someone else to do further developemt of this program who has the time and skill to do such a thing. Just by looking at this forum there are several developers of other excellent programs with the skill and proven knowledge that have the time and energy to do so as well. As I see it now with the old program selling for $30 a copy its going to be difficult to get people to pay that much for it in the future based on just how long this "update" is taking. I personally would think twice.

Rj
    There are still strong sales for callfilter from users of 600's (I presume they use 600's), so there it's nowhere near as bad as you would think.

10.    #10  
    Yeah... But...

The "delay" just gives another developer the head-start to "reverse-engineer" and improve upon the concept of "callfilter"
    DocNusum

Handspring 90-> Handspring Prism-> Handspring 300 ->P1 650

Airborne Army Medic-8 years--> Chicago Paramedic -2 years--> ER Nurse-2 years--> CCRN-2 years--> Currently FNP, PA-C.