Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    I did do a search on contact sync failures but everything was for Outlook and I'm using Palm Desktop. I tried installing the Verizon CD at work and syncing there and I was anable to Sync my contacts, tasks and calendar. No big deal because I mainly wanted to sync at work for apps. But I just got home and those will still not sync. Since it's happening on two sperate installs I think it's my phone. I did a soft reset and nothing. Thinking about a hard reset but wanted to check if anyone else is having this issue.

Section of log with errors:

OK Quick Install
    Contacts synchronization failed

Tasks synchronization failed

OK Memos
    OK Media
    Calendar synchronization failed
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    OK, I am a moron. In my attempt to disable all things WirelessSync to avoid uneccessary data chrages I unchecked just about every box. One that should avtually be checked if you are not using WirelessSync is "Enable other sync apps". This is under Setup-Connection Settings-Advanced and is the bottom check box in the page. I wonder if this will fix some other people's issues too. And what kills me is I did this same exact thing the first day I got the Treo and I completely forgot about it.

I can't wait until VZW comes out with a ROM update so shadowmite can do his magic and put a ROM out there wihthout Realplayer and WirelessSync.