Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    All,

I just received my Verizon Treo 650 and I really like it. Unfortunately, when I did the IntelliSync through Verizon, it hosed my ability to sync with my desktop installation.

Now, when I do the HotSync, it tells me that I have to go into the DateBook application once to initialize the database. I have done that, several times.

I think my only option here is to completely erase the calendar, contacts and memo databases. I am not sure how to do that, other than a hard reset.

Which, leads me to my next question, how do I perform a hard reset?

Thanks!
    Well...it is in your user guide page #155 but do this, take off the battery door, while pressing down the power/end button use the tip of the stylus to press the reset button(on the back under the battery door you removed). Keep pressing the power/end button, the palmone logo appears with the progress bar, then the circular palm powered logo screen appears, release the power/end button. It will ask "erase all data" press Up to confirm, that should do it.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadgetmann
    Well...it is in your user guide page #155 but do this, take off the battery door, while pressing down the power/end button use the tip of the stylus to press the reset button(on the back under the battery door you removed). Keep pressing the power/end button, the palmone logo appears with the progress bar, then the circular palm powered logo screen appears, release the power/end button. It will ask "erase all data" press Up to confirm, that should do it.
    Thank you for the information.
    Last edited by Wintrmte; 06/29/2005 at 02:23 PM.