1.    #1  
    I was just on the SPCS site and noticed they have removed the Treo 600. Hopefully this means there will be a new PDA added soon.....
    Verizon did too.
    Im only interested when the day will come that they don't have anymore to replace the 'broken' 600's (and they'll upgrade me to the 650 instead of a refurb 600 ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Would they still give me a $75 service credit if I return my old one.
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Im only interested when the day will come that they don't have anymore to replace the 'broken' 600's (and they'll upgrade me to the 650 instead of a refurb 600 ;-)

LOL... that will be a looong while if I had to guess...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I probably knew that when I posted it...I must have been dreaming ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

7.    #7  
    I don't want a 650 anymore. Not unless they upgrade Bluetooth to 1.2 (which I'm 99% sure they won't do)because I'm able to listen to MP3s on my 600 with the adapter; something that can't be done with the BT on the 650. Now, I would love it if Sprint would release the Samsung i730. That along with whatever the next Treo are the only phones I'm really interested in, but with the new plan changes it will probably be quite some time before I get either. There's no way I'm ever signing another Sprint contract!
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone
    I don't want a 650 anymore. Not unless they upgrade Bluetooth to 1.2 (which I'm 99% sure they won't do)because I'm able to listen to MP3s on my 600 with the adapter; something that can't be done with the BT on the 650. Now, I would love it if Sprint would release the Samsung i730. That along with whatever the next Treo are the only phones I'm really interested in, but with the new plan changes it will probably be quite some time before I get either. There's no way I'm ever signing another Sprint contract!

Which BT headset are you using with the adapter?
    I tried the HP iPaq BT headset, but it wouldn't pair with the Jabra A210, and I have a Zonet ZUB8100 but I haven't gotten it to work yet either.
    Thanks very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdraper
    Which BT headset are you using with the adapter?
    I tried the HP iPaq BT headset, but it wouldn't pair with the Jabra A210, and I have a Zonet ZUB8100 but I haven't gotten it to work yet either.
    Thanks very much.
    Jabra A210 (on setting 2) with Moto 820=perfection

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Jabra A210 (on setting 2) with Moto 820=perfection
    The Motorola 820 is not stereo, is it?