1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there is one available out there? I take a long motorcycle trip every summer and the only power source I have (because we camp) is 12v DC on the bike. Is there an adapter for the headset? Thanks!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    Yes there is. I got one from Dan's Cellular (Ebay) but it was included with the 660 auction I won from them. I'm not sure if they sell it separately. You can check with them.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks...I will shoot Dan an email. Do you know the model #? Is it CLA-11? If so, do you know if all CLA-11's simply fit all Sony mobile products? Thanks!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    Any 12V car charger for a SE phone will work with the 660/662. Make sure it has compatibility with the t68i/616/637 phones and you will be in good shape. These htings are fairly easy to find at Rat Shacks, Staples, CompUSA, etc.. There is no need to order one from a vendor and deal with shipping.
  5.    #5  
    cmascatello-

Thanks for confirming that. The more I looked around the net, the more it seemed like all SE phones/headsets etc (or at least most) use the same charger. Thank you!!
  6.    #6  
    Just an FYI- I found a true OEM CLA-11 car charger on ebay for 99 + 8 for shipping. $9 delivered...can't beat that!