1.    #1  
    Hi,
    A couple of months ago I was having problems and was able to configure my Sprint Versamail account to receive my RoadRunner mail. My Treo just crashed and (stupid me) can't figure out what the settings were? Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks from the dumb one!!
    H
    Quote Originally Posted by hgreenberg1
    Hi,
    A couple of months ago I was having problems and was able to configure my Sprint Versamail account to receive my RoadRunner mail. My Treo just crashed and (stupid me) can't figure out what the settings were? Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks from the dumb one!!
    H
    For RR, your pop3 (Incoming) pop-server.(whatever RR gave you as your email address).rr.com.........mine would be pop-server.ucwphilly.rr.com (I'm in Philly)

SMTP (Outgoing) smtp.sprintpcs.com (I discovered last week that RR doesnt allow relaying which means your outgoing mail must go through someone else; hence sprint.

Also, the username/password you enter here will not be the same as the username/password in the pop3 setting.

POP3 username/password will be what you have setup with RR.
    STMP username/password will be what you have setup with Sprint.

I am guessing this is the information you needed because the rest of the setup is your user info provided. (whatever pertains to your email account provided by RoadRunner).

Hope I didnt make this complicated.
    Last edited by scandalex; 06/28/2005 at 08:44 PM.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    I am getting an error message that keeps looping....and does not let me get my email....any ideas? I am sorry if I am posting in the wrong place....but thanks in advance!