1.    #1  
    I tried to solve this lil problem of mine using the search feature and came up with nothing. Basically, I can’t beam a docs to go file, no can I send one as an attachment using Snapper.

So here’s where it goes wrong….I create a new email and click the attachment icon and select "attach from documents" It takes me into a documents to go window but without the menu bar and a "searching for supported files" dialog box appears. After about 20 seconds of searching, nothing come up, which is strange, because I've got dozens of docs to go stored on the ram and on my t600's SD card. Still nothing comes up available for attachment.

I tried some workarounds, such as sending a file from the docs to go app using the mail icon in the menu bar. Nada... I get a dialog box saying "the operation could not be completed. There may be no transmission service provided or there may be no available receiving application for this type of data.” If I try it over and over again, the T600 forces a soft reset. The error log reads “a reset was caused on 6/28/05 while running “mail.” Below that it says “preferences. C, Line:271, PrefEB open error.” Strange that it would be caused by “mail” when I was using Snapper and Docs to Go.

On a side note, I tried the IR beaming icon and got a “cannot initialize library” followed by the same "the operation could not be completed. There may be no transmission service provided or there may be no available receiving application for this type of data.”

So what gives? Has anyone had a similar problem? I probably need to reinstall something, but what? Any advice or debugging techniques would be helpful.
    ......... )oe ............
    Black&White Sidekick,
    Color Sidekick,
    Sidekick 2,
    *Treo 600* AND NEVER LOOKED BACK!!
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    do you save the docs2go files on your treo in native format or docs2go format? I have only been able to e-mail in native format...well the other person would have to use doc2go if I used that format anyway....
  3.    #3  
    Sweeet! This is why I love treocentral! That fixed it! Too easy... thanks man! Beam still doesn't work... not like I ever usse it though.
    ......... )oe ............
    Black&White Sidekick,
    Color Sidekick,
    Sidekick 2,
    *Treo 600* AND NEVER LOOKED BACK!!