1.    #1  
    OK...not sure if this is where this quesiton belongs but hopefully I won't get thrashed

This has happened to me at least three times that I can recall. If I am playing Solitaire (which I frequently do) and receive a call the same time I am interfacing with the touchscreen my phone resets. Actually, for split second a see a 2cm x 2cm box in the top left corner with the word "play" and the normal right-facing triangle under it and another word to the right of "play." When I do ##377# it says:

....while running "Contacts":

Window.c, Line:2104,
    can't change depth
    when draw state
    pushed

Any ideas? I did a search and found nothing......
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetoad
    OK...not sure if this is where this quesiton belongs but hopefully I won't get thrashed

This has happened to me at least three times that I can recall. If I am playing Solitaire (which I frequently do) and receive a call the same time I am interfacing with the touchscreen my phone resets. Actually, for split second a see a 2cm x 2cm box in the top left corner with the word "play" and the normal right-facing triangle under it and another word to the right of "play." When I do ##377# it says:

....while running "Contacts":

Window.c, Line:2104,
    can't change depth
    when draw state
    pushed

Any ideas? I did a search and found nothing......
    Just had this happen to me, not while playing solitare though.