1.    #1  
    Since updating to the latest Sprint 1.12 firmware, my phone started a bad habit of doing a soft reset when I would answer a call. Wouldn't happen on every call, but enough to be REALLY annoying.

So I did a hard reset and reinstalled everything one-by-one. Been OK for a few days now....and I'm beginning to believe the problem was with either Butler or Ringo Pro. Those are the only two programs left that integrate with the Phone application that would crash.

Anyone else having problems like this?
    Had the same problem. After I deleted Ringo Pro, the phone seems fine.
    Had the same problem. After deleting Ringo Pro, the phone has not reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by breitling2
    Had the same problem. After I deleted Ringo Pro, the phone seems fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by breitling2
    Had the same problem. After deleting Ringo Pro, the phone has not reset.
    Unfortunately since deleting Ringo, it has caused you to repeat yourself.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    i had no problems with earlier versions of ringo, it was only the last few weeks... i;m hoping they figure it out...
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    I've had this happen, but I don't use any ringtone managers or Butler. It's only happened once so far...Knock on wood.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    I don't get a reset when answering. After the update, my treo 650 occasionally resets upon dialing--from log or even contacts. I do not have those programs on my treo and really don't know what could be the problem.

Patcop