1.    #1  
    i've been using chatter for awhile now and all has been amazing, i mean i usually need to do a quick reset once a day because my vision just stops working for a minute, but i'm used to it and its not a problem whatsoever...

but now, chatter wont work at all really, even after i do a reset...it just says either "Connect..." or "WAIT"

can someone please let me know whats going on? I use imap by the way
  2.    #2  
    i tried to make a log and send it to you...but since i cant connect i have to email it to you from my PC...after i found the file, i dont even know who to email it to...i cant find your email address anywhere, maybe you should have included that in the instructions on the webste
    chatteremail@imap.cc

I found it by going into chatter-->menu-->pref-->About Chatter Email

You can also go to the chatter email thread and then click on Mark's name.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/se...member&u=14399

BTW-are you using a t600 or 650? What version of chatter? Can you consistantly connect to the web? (might not be chatter).
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

tmekjian - Yes, I'd be happy to see the log when you've got it...

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by tmekjian
    i've been using chatter for awhile now and all has been amazing, i mean i usually need to do a quick reset once a day because my vision just stops working for a minute, but i'm used to it and its not a problem whatsoever...

but now, chatter wont work at all really, even after i do a reset...it just says either "Connect..." or "WAIT"

can someone please let me know whats going on? I use imap by the way
    did you ever find a solution to this problem ? I just started having the same problem..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by donric609
    did you ever find a solution to this problem ? I just started having the same problem..
    I had it happen a couple times in the past day in an area where I frequently go in and out of service. It looks like Marc put some code in to handle differently the turbo drain and network searches. Has anyone tried playing with the "Efficient Sync" setting to see if it changes? I simply reset the connection and went on as if it were my fault, but may be worth looking into.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsprouse
    I had it happen a couple times in the past day in an area where I frequently go in and out of service. It looks like Marc put some code in to handle differently the turbo drain and network searches. Has anyone tried playing with the "Efficient Sync" setting to see if it changes? I simply reset the connection and went on as if it were my fault, but may be worth looking into.
    when i reset connection it stays the same and i never got connected...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Email it to chatteremail@imap.cc (I'm surprised if the email address isn't anywhere, but stranger things have happened!)

donric609 - You're ok, right?

Marc