1.    #1  
    The first update in over a year. The only changes are "Adds support for Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and additional handhelds that were not supported by version 4.2.1 Rev A.". Although I've been using it with Tiger from day one.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Quote Originally Posted by imageone
    The first update in over a year. The only changes are "Adds support for Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and additional handhelds that were not supported by version 4.2.1 Rev A.". Although I've been using it with Tiger from day one.
    YES!

I have such information that Mac OS X version 10.4 "Tiger" is the fifth and latest major upgrade to Mac OS X for Apple's Macintosh computers, and released to the public on 29 April, 2005. It was preceded by Mac OS X v10.3 "Panther".

Thanks
    http://www.cardssolutions.com
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I've also used the previous version happily with Tiger. ISince upgrading, I get the following message on every startup:

The application "Transport Monitor" could not be launched because of a shared library error: "h<Transport Monitor><Transport Monitor><HotSyncLib.PPC><__ct__16CTransportRelMacFP18OpaqueTransportRefUc>"

Missing Sync still works, although the first time it ran it 'needed to do some repairs'.
    Where do you get the upgrade?
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Work Well with Others
    Mac OS X Tiger boasts better compatibility than any other desktop operating system. Share files with Windows users, connect to any network and communicate automatically with other Macs using Bonjour technology. Mac OS X Tiger is compatible with different users, too. VoiceOver and Universal Access assist people who have difficulty using a computer, while Mac OS X for the Family gives parents greater control over how their kids use the Mac. And thanks to its solid UNIX foundation, Tiger offers a powerful security architecture that protects your data from prying eyes.

Regards
    http://www.brickred.co.in
    Mac OS X Tiger boasts better compatibility than any other desktop operating system. Share files with Windows users, connect to any network and communicate automatically with other Macs using Bonjour technology. Mac OS X Tiger is compatible with different users, too. VoiceOver and Universal Access assist people who have difficulty using a computer, while Mac OS X for the Family gives parents greater control over how their kids use the Mac. And thanks to its solid UNIX foundation, Tiger offers a powerful security architecture that protects your data from prying eyes.

Regards
    http://www.brickred.co.in